Monday, July 12, 2010

TV Meme: Day 28 - First Show Obsession

This could almost be a repeat of my favorite childhood show. But, I think I will try to mix it up a bit.

I have to admit I don't think I truly became infatuated or obsessed with a show until Mrs. Kano's aunt purchased me season four of Friends.

Until then, yes I loved television, and yes I frequently watched reruns of my favorite television shows.


But, once we had that season in our possession, I must say I not only became obsessed with watching Friends, but also in collecting the rest of the seasons.

We currently have all 10 seasons on DVD and I must say that during the boring times in my life (there haven't been too many of those in awhile) I have made it through a season in 2-3 days. I have probably watched he entire 10 seasons 2-3 times since we got all 10.

Although I have since moved on to more obsessions with Scrubs and now Community, Friends was probably my first overall obsession - and I hope that in time I can break out the DVDs and have a 10 season marathon - if I even find the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment