Thursday, May 22, 2008

First Poll

If there is anyone out there actually reading my boring blogs, I guess I will find out now.

I have posted my first poll (to the right). I am asking everyone that frequents this site to please vote for a new title to my blog site. Kano's Ramblings was thrown together without actually trying to think of a title.

Although it is still a candidate to remain the title of this blog, I have also added a handful more. I have also put in a selection for 'Other', but I ask if you are voting for this to please comment with what you are thinking - and that you try to remain tasteful.

Also, I was hoping to change colors or the layout to the page - please let me know if you have any ideas

I am out and about for most of the day here at work, but there is a possibility for another, more heart-felt (haha) blog later on today - if I have time.

No comments:

Post a Comment