Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Tuesday's With Movies: 6/21/11

Unknown: This looks quite similar to Liam Neeson's last film Taken, which was pretty enjoyable. I haven't heard too much about this one, but it looks like it might be worth the watch.









Adjustment Bureau: This looks really intriguing to me. Has a Matrix-quality to it. Pretty interesting concept that everything in your life is planned out for you and there are people that make sure you stay on the correct path. Plus Matt Damon, who has been pretty spot on as of late.








Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Rodrick Rules: I am not sure if this is the sequel to the first movie, or the sequel to the first pick, or both. I know these books are pretty popular with the kids, so I will eventually check these out I am sure.








The Eagle: Channing Tatum doesn't really have the charisma to pull off a movie by himself, in my opinion. In a great ensemble cast, he may be able to pull off the lead in a film. However, I am not really sure who the second billed actor is - so as of now, I am skipping.








Cedar Rapids: Looks to be pretty interesting. A comedy about a naive guy sent to a conference where he is taken under the wing of some conference regulars. Definitely will be checking it out.

1 comment:

  1. Channing Tatum barely has the charisma to pull of a movie with as supporting. :P

    ReplyDelete