Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Tuesday's With Movies: 6/14/2011

Battle: Los Angeles: Um, I have seen the previews, but nothing trulysticks out to me about seeing this one.











Red Riding Hood: Looks pretty interesting, but was getting some horrible feedback about it. I will still check it out when it gets here.










Hall Pass: Have heard some great reviews about this movie and some people who said it's not worth it. My father-in-law said it was pretty darn funny, and I trust his judgement on comedy, so I am pretty sure I will enjoy it as well.








Kill the Irishman: This looks pretty darn interesting. Has a lot of Hollywood's tough guys in it and I have seen the trailer and it really just looks, well, interesting. It never got a big release, at least not around me, so I am not sure what to expect. But, I am - INTERESTED.








Big Mommas: Like Father Like Son: Um, absolutely not. The first film was not spectacular, but had some good laughs - never saw the second, and there was no reason but for a paycheck to make a third, PASS!

1 comment:

  1. Irishman looks really to be the only halfway decent flick here, but I might one day stick out Red Riding Hood, if only for Oldman and the hotness that is Amanda Seyfried.

    ReplyDelete