Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Tuesday's With Movies: 5/1/12

Haywire: This was one of the few misses I had on the Font Contest with Jess and Rach. I actually had added it to my Netflix queue when hearing about it, but it still didn't help me get that odd "I". Anyway, it was added to my queue for a reason because it looked pretty interesting. So, I do hope that it will be one I get to check it out.

Joyful Noise: I feel scared putting this on here because Mrs. Kano will probably ask me to get it. Though as of now I am safe. I do not hate musicals, nor do I hate movies with music - in fact I usually can find something redeeming about them. The Dolly Parton/Queen Latifah connection, though, is not that redeeming quality.

New Year's Eve: I did not hate Valentine's Day and I sort of enjoy movies with an abundance of stars that share screen time. It worked for me with Valentine's Day (though I still have only seen it once) and with He's Just Not That Into You (but again haven't seen it again). Perhaps it will work here as well - I will at least give it a shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment