Wednesday, June 9, 2010

TV Meme - Tune in Monday

OK. So I have been absent on here for a good while now - but I have an excuse. I was getting my master's. I have completed basically all of my classes now and should be more up-to-date with my blog posting as well. Plus, during that time I just have not seen many movies to even jump on here to post anything. That should be changing as well - in fact I already have a handful of movies I have seen and should be posting about those soon as well.

Also, I am hoping to revamp the look of this site within the next week or so (depending on when my new banner is complete and in my possession). I will have a new name so a new look seemed appropriate as well. Check back for that in the coming weeks.

That being said, I thought I would do something fun in my triumphant return and I saw that Nick had posted this TV Meme that he plans on starting today. So I thought I would try to do the same - but I will start mine on Monday (giving me a few days to actually think about it and also give him a jump start to get ahead of me).

Anyway, this is what the lineup will apparently look like and I will do my best to fill it in as best as possible:

Day 01 - An Unfairly Canceled Show
Day 02 - A Show Needing More Viewers
Day 03 - Favorite New Show From This Past Season
Day 04 - Favorite Show of All Time
Day 05 - A Show I Hate
Day 06 - Favorite Episode of My Favorite Show
Day 07 - Least Favorite Episode of My Favorite Show
Day 08 - A Show Everyone Should Watch
Day 09 - Best Scene Ever
Day 10 - A Show I Thought I'd Hate But Ended Up Loving
Day 11 - A Show That Disappointed Me
Day 12 - An Episode I’ve Watched More Than 5 Times
Day 13 - Favorite Childhood Show
Day 14 - Favorite Male Character
Day 15 - Favorite Female Character
Day 16 - My Guilty Pleasure Show
Day 17 - Favorite Mini-Series
Day 18 - Favorite Title Sequence
Day 19 - Best TV Show Cast
Day 20 - Favorite Kiss
Day 21 - Favorite Relationship
Day 22 - Favorite Series Finale
Day 23 - Most Annoying Character
Day 24 - Best Quote
Day 25 - A Show I Plan on Re-Watching
Day 26 - Biggest Season Finale Shocker
Day 27 - Best Pilot Episode
Day 28 - First Show Obsession
Day 29 - Current Show Obsession
Day 30 - Saddest Character Death

So - I might have some more posts before then, but this will start on Monday with Day 1. Again, sorry for the lack of posts in basically the last year - but I hope to be back strong now (hope I can keep my word).

No comments:

Post a Comment