Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Tuesday's With Movies: 4/16/13

Django Unchained: It took me far too long to finally sit down and watch Inglourious Basterds, but I do not intend to wait that long to watch this one. In fact, I was really behind on many of Tarantino's films - but have now caught up on them all. Most were very enjoyable, but I really liked Basterds.

Dragon: A martial arts wants to retire, but it turns out that some people just don't want that to happen. Not really my cup of tea.

Save the Date: Community's Alison Brie and Party Down's Lizzy Caplan star in this movie - and I really enjoy them both. Looks like something that Mrs. Kano and I can watch together perhaps.

Haunting in Connecticut 2: Ghosts of Georgia: Now I don't care at all - but now there is a haunting in Connecticut by some ghosts coming up from Georgia? Doesn't that seem like a long distance to travel just to go haunt someone? Oh, well. Good for them on staying in shape with that long trek. 

No comments:

Post a Comment