Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Tuesday's With Movies: 5/10/11

Justin Bieber: Never Say Never: NO. I do not have the Bieber Fever. There is absolutely nothing on Earth that will make me watch this movie. In fact - it scares me.









No Strings Attached: This is the first of what looks to be two of the same-type of films wit
h Friends With Benefits being released sometime this year. I have heard some bad things about the film itself, and usually Ashton Kutcher is the kiss of death. But, Natalie Portman's presence and the fact that she will be scantily dressed a lot has me very interested.





Blue Valentine: I know absolutely nothing about this film except that for some reason it was originally given an NC-17 rating - apparently for a sexually explicit scene. It is in my queue, so when it gets here I will have to check it out.







The Illusionist: I have heard some really good things from both critics and fellow bloggers - but as of right now I really have no interest in seeing this film. That may change in the future, but for now I don't see myself watching it.







The Hit List: The only really reason I am putting this on this list is because it stars Cuba Gooding, Jr. and I have to ask - what the heck has happened to him? He won an Oscar for Jerry Maguire and has been in high profile films like Men of Honor and Pearl Harbor. But, he has truly fallen off the map. Can he get it back?

1 comment:

  1. i am a movie frek and i love to watch movies in my free time.i liked this action and horror movie like Faster and Resident Evil movie and many more i am very excited when i watched these kinds of movies.and recently i found that Priest movie is released so i am going to download Priest movie.i am sure it will be a great movie tow watch

    ReplyDelete