Saturday, May 7, 2011

My Life In Movies Blog-A-Thon

The imaginative people over at Fandango Groovers have set up another blogathon. There are a bunch of others participating - check it out here.

This was actually extremely difficult. In most years I found multiple films that I love. And in some years, films that I like, but nothing that I really love. So - here is my life in movies. My favorite movies from 2010 to my birth year of 1981. Enjoy:


Sorry this isn't more spectacular. I saw this at the last moment and wanted to participate.

3 comments:

  1. Excellent list, Kano. We have some choices in common, and many more that were in strong consideration for some of the years. Haven't seen four of these - The Wizard, The Rocketeer, League of Their Own, and Men with Brooms (never even heard of that one; the poster reminds me of the one for Airheads...not a good sign). The rest = love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work, love a lot of your chosen movies and I like your format. Pictures/thousand words and all that! Thanks for taking part.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVED the Wizard. Not a fan of th Rocketeer, but I remember liking it as a kid. Great list. Glad you participated.

    ReplyDelete