Friday, May 27, 2011

Trailer: 50/50

OK, this looks amazing - if they do it right.

A comedy (or dramedy) about cancer. But, they have all the right participants - especially Joseph Gordon-Levitt in the title role. And, quite possibly one of the best young actresses in Hollywood today - Anna Kendrick.

Anyway, the movie also stars Seth Rogen (who is friends with writer Will Reiser, whom the movie is based on). I really loved Rogen at the start of his career as a bit player in films like 40-year-old Virgin and Superbad - and I enjoyed him in his first starring role in Knocked Up, but I sort of feel like I can take or leave him as of late. But, here he is the sidekick to Levitt, so hopefully we get Rogen in small doses - the way we like him.

Another possible good thing about the film is Bryce Dallas Howard - who I haven't seen in too many things, but I really enjoyed her in The Village.

So - here is the trailer. Looks pretty amazing - and I hope they can pull it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment