Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Tuesday's With Movies: 3/22/11

The Tourist: I have said before that I am not a huge Angelina Jolie fan, and from what I have heard about this film it is not the greatest. Though, I do like Johnny Depp, so I will definitely be checking it out. Hopefully there is something in there that grabs my attention.







Yogi Bear: My son went to see this with his grandparents and he loved it. So, I will be getting it for him when I get a chance. My parents said it was pretty cute, so I am sure I will like it, either way he likes it - so that is what matters.








How Do You Know: Littered with actors that I enjoy, but heard horrible things about it. Doesn't matter because I like to make my own opinion. I will check it out when it arrives through Netflix.








Skyline: Not sure how to take this one. I may have to do some more research. I obviously love Donald Faison from Scrubs and I actually enjoy Eric Balfour as well. This may be one I wait on and eventually check out down the line.

No comments:

Post a Comment