Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Who? What? Where? #10

You are all too good. I thought for sure I would at least need a few guesses last week, but Matt came through yet again correctly pointing out that the character to the left is in fact Samantha from Grandma's Boy.

Jess, however, came through with the actress as she identified Linda Cardellini.

Congratulations to you both. I am not longer saying these are hard, because they apparently are not. But, I will still do my best to stump you all.

The concept is simple: each week I will place a photograph of a character within a film. It is up to you (the participant in the game) to tell me the following:

1) The name of the actor (or what the actor goes by in his acting profession).

2) The name of the character in the movie.

3) And, the name of the movie.

Each correct answer gets you a point - so if you get all three correct on a given week, you can get three points. I will keep a running chart each and every week. As of now, this will be played for bragging rights only - but we shall see what the future holds.

So here is week #10:


Standings:
Matt - 11 points
Jess - 6 points
Mrs. Kano - 5 points
Fletch - 4 points
Nick - 1 point

5 comments:

  1. Groundhog Day
    Stephen Tobolowsky
    Ned

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn it all! Been checking all day, and Jess beats me by 5 minutes!!

    BTW - this one was a cakewalk any day of the year, but especially today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really?
    Ned?
    Ned Ryerson?
    "Needlenose Ned"?
    "Ned the Head"?
    C'mon, buddy. Case Western High.
    Ned Ryerson: I did the whistling belly-button trick at the high school talent show? Bing!
    Ned Ryerson: got the shingles real bad senior year, almost didn't graduate? Bing, again.
    Ned Ryerson: I dated your sister Mary Pat a couple times until you told me not to anymore? Well?

    Ned Ryerson?
    BING!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn! Not only was I beaten to the answer (which is easy... I'll even raise you a Ryerson), but I was beaten to a "BING!" joke. Bah.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHA. I knew this one would be easy. Just had to do it though. Congrats, Jess!

    BING!

    ReplyDelete