Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Tuesday's With Movies: 2/8/11

Life As We Know It: This has gotten some bad reviews, and I must say that ever since Katherine Heigl became way too full of herself and left Grey's Anatomy I have a bad taste in my mouth about her. Nevertheless, I am a fan of Josh Duhamel and it actually looks like a decent premise. So, it is in my Netflix queue and Mrs. Kano and I will be checking out sometime in the near future.



For Colored Girls: I have a pretty good idea that I am not the target audience for this movie. What is the deal with Tyler Perry? Does he not like other races at all? Anyway, reading what the movie is actually about it does seem to have a good message, but again, this is not a movie that was designed for me.





You Again: If I said it before, I'll say it again: It is almost guaranteed that if Kristen Bell has a role in it I will see it. The film itself looks a little crazy, and it also jumped on the Betty White bandwagon - hopefully it payed off. Again, I will check this one out soon.






I Spit On Your Grave: Definitely not my type of movie - but I enjoyed reading the actual plot, it makes sense why the attacks happen. Still isn't going to sway me into watching it though.








Paranormal Activity 2: Didn't see the first for obvious reasons and I will not be checking this one out either. Plus, I just read that the dog in the movie is named Abby - the same as my dog. Yet another reason to stay away - too freaky.

No comments:

Post a Comment