Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga

So, just after getting my Wii last year at Christmas time, my birthday rolled around and my lovely wife purchased me two games for my Wii system.

One was the Lego Stars Wars: The Complete Saga, which I had seen but never played - but was very interested in getting into.

At this time, however, I was very much engrossed in Mario Galaxy - so I never played the Lego Star Wars game when I first got it. Next came my obsession with Super Smash Bros., followed by Mario Kart Wii ----- and you see where I am going with this.

Well, I actually tossed the game in a few weeks ago, and it blew me away. It is so much fun to play and it seems neverending. I am nearly through the Episode VI and am still only at around 30% complete.

The game obviously revolves around the Star Wars galaxy, and basically follows the movies pretty closely. Throughout the game you slowly start to collect more and more characters from the films in your entourage.

Last night, even my wife decided to play - that may be because I have played the past two or three nights and she wanted to hang out with me, but either way she seemed to have actually enjoyed playing.

I look forward to unlocking even more of the games magic in the coming days. It is certainly holding me over as I wait for Star Wars Unleashed and Guitar Hero: World Tour.

Now, I know this isn't a movie, but the same grading system applies. Just relate it to the gaming world.

Grade:

1 comment:

  1. I've been wanting to get this for Nintendo DS for a while now, but haven't wanted to put up the money to get it (well, normally I would, but it's money spent vs. time to play these days). But yeah... I'll play it on the DS at some point.

    ReplyDelete