Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Tuesday's With Movies: 10/29/13

Monsters University: Each year for many years in a row Pixar has released a film, and it is pretty much appointment viewing for me and my family. So, of course this one was on my list to see this summer. Review is here. I definitely look forward to seeing it again.

R.I.P.D.: This took some hits from the critics - it looks a lot like Men in Black which I happen to really like. So, of course I will give this one a try. I try my hardest not to listen to critics - or even what the public says - I like to my my own decisions. Perhaps this might be decent - at least to me.

Byzantium: Wow, even with just three movies releasing this week they still manage to sneak in a 'horror'-type flick. Honestly, for the week of Halloween I was expecting a ton more

No comments:

Post a Comment