Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Tuesday's With Movies: 10/22/13

Conjuring: This apparently got some pretty good reviews and a lot of people enjoyed it. I, on the other hand, will not be checking it out.

Internship: Owen Wilson and Vince Vaughn are together again. There last comedy project together (as the two main stars) was a major hit in Wedding Crashers. But, this one seemed to fizzle at the box office. Doesn't mean I won't give it a try.

Way, Way Back: Kid goes on a summer vacation with his mother, his mother's asshole boyfriend and the boyfriend's daughter - and doesn't really fit in with them. So, he finds a new friend in a manager of a water park. Looks like it might be pretty good - I will look at it.

Before Midnight: I have heard some good things about this trilogy, but I have yet to see any of the films in it - and I don't think I will rush to check them out either, maybe at some point. For now, no point in seeing this one without the others.

Only God Forgives: Ryan Gosling is a drug-smuggler in Bangkok - and after his brother's death, his mother pleads with him to track down who did it and return the favor. Gosling has done some good work as of late, I think I will give it a try.

I Give It a Year: A couple that are complete opposites find love and are completely happy - and they get married. Their friends and family don't think the marriage will last - and as the one-year anniversary approaches, the couple faces temptations. Might be worth a look.

As Cool As I Am: A young girl, whose parents had her when they were teenagers, begins to believe that their marriage isn't as solid as she believed. Not really sure I will look into this one.

Dead in Tombstone: Anything with Danny Trejo has to be good, right? This one reminds me of a television movie I once saw called Purgatory. I probably liked that one more - perhaps I will see this at some point, just not right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment