Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Tuesday's With Movies: 1/28/14

Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2: I know the first film was based on a children's story - that was probably 30 pages long. But, they managed to get a pretty decent film out of it. And, apparently they also got a sequel. I watched the original once and I remember enjoying it - but if I haven't watched it again, it must not have left a lasting impression. But, I will definitely watch this - at least once.

Bad Grandpa: I know there is an audience for these type of films, I mean obviously since it was made and people went to see it. I never got into the Jackass craze, I just don't find it that funny. I don't look up people doing stupid things on youtube either. So, this isn't for me.

Last Vegas: Should be excellent and pretty darn funny, but I have heard it was a bit of a disappointment. Either way, I never listen to what others say, I always wait to give it my own thoughts. And, I will be looking into this.

Rush: The mixture of Ron Howard and Chris Hemsworth is probably the only reason I will check this out. I am not a race fan at all, and even less of an Indy car fan. But, sounds like it might actually have a good story - so I will watch it.

Metallica: Through the Never: I am not sure about this one. I am not the biggest Metallica fan, but I do enjoy some of their songs from time to time. But, is it worth watching an entire movie for that? I don't know. I am still thinking about this.

The Fifth Estate: This film I believe flopped at the box office, which is strange with Benedict Cumberbatch starring - his stock has exploded in the last few years. I actually think I might look in on this.

Ass Backwards: I would probably never think twice about watching this, but Casey Wilson from Happy Endings stars and I really started to enjoy her on that show. It goes against my original feeling, but I might check this out.

No comments:

Post a Comment