Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Tuesday's With Movies: 1/21/14

Captain Phillips: Tom Hanks is my favorite actor so of course I am going to be watching this. I think I am more interested in Saving Mr. Banks, but I have heard his performance in this is really great.

Blue Jasmine: I really haven't found a Woody Allen film I particularly love. He certainly can march out the stars, though. I might give it a try at some point.

Machete Kills: Machete was certainly a surprise - a film that didn't take itself too seriously, which really made it fun. Hopefully this one is close to the original.

In a World...: A film about a lady that does voice over work - women don't really get too much play in this field. The film explores that and family dysfunction. Have heard great things, and I will definitely check it out.

Charlie Countryman: I actually think that Shia LaBeouf can be a really talented actor. It's a shame that he has totally gone off the deep end of late. I might actually check out this film.

Best Man Down: Can't tell if this is more drama or comedy - it stars two guys usually in a comedy in Justin Long and Tyler Labine. However, the movie is about the death of the best man, so it has the chance of being a bit sad. Guess I will have to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment