Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Tuesday's With Movies: 9/3/13

Now You See Me: Loved it. Can't wait to check it out again. Here's my review.

The Iceman: Based on a true story about Richard Kuklinski, a hitman and also a family man - whose family had no idea his true profession. Stars Michael Shannon and I am pretty intrigued.

Arthur Newman: Stars Colin Firth as a man who has faked his own death to escape his life. Firth has never really drawn me in as an actor. But, his costar Emily Blunt has - not enough though to want to check out this movie.

Empire State: Liam Hemsworth and Emma Robert go to rob an armored truck - The Rock plays a cop looking to stop them. I don't even think this film made it to the theater - and if it did it wasn't there long, which is odd for the stars in this film. I actually think I will check it out.

English Teacher: A former student returns home after failing as a playwright. Nope, not interested. Not even a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment