Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Tuesday's With Movies: 9/10/13

Star Trek Into Darkness: My favorite summer movie, but of course I was expecting it to be - probably my favorite movie of the year. I love what Abrams has done with this new universe and I am looking for many more voyages of this Enterprise - I hope it continues on this path even with Abrams now working on Star Wars. Here is my review.

Peeples: I knew Tyler Perry had to have his name on this one somewhere. It took me awhile to find it, but he of course is a producer. I enjoy Craig Robinson for the most part, but not enough to jump into this one.

Love is All You Need: Wow, this sounds completely rough. And, not something I would watch.

Wish You Were Here: Four friends go on vacation in Southeast Asia - only three comeback. Actually sounds sort of interesting. Not one I will run out to check out right away, but maybe in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment