Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Tuesday's With Movies: 6/4/13

Identity Thief: I like Jason Bateman, and I think I am learning that I like Melissa McCarthy in small doses. I think since she has been tossed into everything ever since she broke out in Bridesmaids. Not sure how this one will be, but I will be giving it a try.

A Good Day to Die Hard: Heard bad things, got bad reviews. But, come on. It's Die Hard. Things will blow up and Bruce Willis will say some sort of yipikaya phrase. Definitely checking it out.

Warm Bodies: Not usually my cup of tea, but the trailer really got me interested. So, I will give this one a try at some point.

Escape from Planet Earth: This one came and went in the theater pretty quick, so I am not sure if it is any good or not. But, this looks like something my son would like to watch - so we will check it out.

Mental: This stars Liev Schreiber and Toni Collette. Not really sure on anything else, Collette I think is a some sort of nanny. This is probably the only one this week I am not checking out.

No comments:

Post a Comment