Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Tuesday's With Movies: 6/11/13

Oz: The Great and Powerful: Saw this in the theater. Wizard of Oz is my wife's all-time favorite movie, so of course we were there as soon as we could. I really enjoyed it, but looking forward to giving it a second watch.

Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters: Wow, low critics grades for this one. But, I don't follow those. This looked pretty darn cool to me. Talk about taking a children's story and going totally adult with it. I will definitely be checking it out.

Snitch: Out of all The Rock movies that came out this year, this has to be the one I least cared about. But, that doesn't mean I won't at least give it a shot. So, at some point I will watch it.

Knife Fight: Never heard of it, but it has Rob Lowe as a politician - who struggles with staying slimy as some of the work he has done comes to haunt him. Probably won't be looking into this.

No comments:

Post a Comment