Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Tuesday's With Movies: 10/9/12

Prometheus: Honestly when I first heard of this I wasn't really into it. But, after hearing it was a prequel to the Alien films, I became a bit more intrigued. I have actually only seen the first two Alien films, but I will definitely have to check out the others and will eventually look into this one as well.

Rock of Ages: Heard some good and some bad about this film. I can say, though, that when I saw the trailer in the theater I definitely wanted to check it out. Alec Baldwin looked like the stoner, old roadie - then Julianne Hough (fresh off seeing her in Footloose) and Tom Cruise as an aging rock star. I was all in - and I still will be checking it out despite some of the harsh reviews.

The Raven: Growing up one of the few authors I did enjoy was Edgar Allen Poe - and I really enjoy John Cusack, but this just doesn't look like a film for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment