Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Tuesday's With Movies: 10/2/12

Dark Shadows: A Tim Burton film with Johnny Depp and Helena Bonham Carter. STOP THE PRESSES! I had previously never heard of the television series that this film was based upon, but I guess from things I have heard the film didn't really stay true to the series anyway. I will probably check it out, but I am not really expecting much.

People Like Us: So, ever since Star Trek I have sort of enjoyed Chris Pine's work, and tend to check him out when I can. Plus, this film has Mark Duplass from The League and the always enjoyable to look at Olivia Wilde. Film looks more like something my wife would like - so probably a film we can check out together.

Iron Sky: This premise just sounds so crazy: the Nazis are apparently not gone, but are living on a secret hideout base located on the moon until they plan to return to the Earth in 2018. How crazy is that?

Red Lights: The cast in this looks great, Cillian Murphy, Elizabeth Olsen, Sigourney Weaver and Robert De Niro - but the story itself does not interest me, and I am apparently not alone as it didn't do that well with the box office.

Peace, Love & Misunderstanding: Wow, I like a lot of people in this movie as well. But, I was expecting this to be a Sarah Jessica Parker film, yet it isn't. This just looks really bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment