Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Tuesday's With Movies: 10/16/12

Madagascar 3: Despite having an almost six-year old in the house, this is one of the film series that I have not really had to watch. I watched the first Madagascar when it first came out I believe, but I don't think I have seen the second one - and I don't plan on watching the third one until I at least watch the second, which at this point I don't.

Moonrise Kingdom: I can honestly say I haven't hear much about this film. After looking it over, not really something I plan on checking out.

That's My Boy: It has been awhile since I have checked out an Adam Sandler film. I will eventually check out all of them, including the bound to be awful Jack and Jill, but so little time to watch movies has left me staying away from them. Eventually I will check this one out as well.

Chernobyl Diaries: Horror film release of the week. Skipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment