Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Tuesday's With Movies: 10/23/12

Magic Mike: There isn't really much about a male stripper movie that can get me excited, but I have heard some really good things about the film - including Matthew McConaughey's performance. Will definitely check this one out.

Secret of the Wings: Not sure how many we are in now, but this is one of the animated Tinkerbell films. We watched and enjoyed the first film, and we may have even seen the second. I will not rush out and see this, but if it ever makes it to a movie channel or the Disney Channel, perhaps we will check it out.

Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter: The name of this film sounds pretty cool. I knew that an Abraham Lincoln film was coming out (I was thinking the Daniel Day Lewis one), so when this one came out I was a bit confused. Either way, I am not really into these films and it is apparently horrible anyway. So I am skipping.

Madea's Witness Protection: Seems like these Madea films are the second most films I write about next to horror films. Of course I tend to stay away from both. I have never watched one of these films, and I don't ever really plan to.

Seeking a Friend for the End of the World: This is actually a film I am really looking forward to seeing. Probably the most of the five listed here. When I first saw the trailer I thought it looked interesting and I definitely enjoy myself some Keira Knightley - when she isn't doing a period piece. So, when I get the chance I will be checking this one out.

No comments:

Post a Comment