Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Tuesday's With Movies: 9/11/12

Snow White and the Huntsman: I don't hate Kristen Stewart as much as everyone else - yes I do hate on Twilight, but that is the whole thing not just her performance. When we were to receive the double-dose of Snow White films this year (Mirror Mirror also) this is the one that I wanted to see, it just looked more fun.

What to Expect When You're Expecting: Probably another horrible chick flick with a happy ending, but I will most likely check it out with Mrs. Kano in the near future.

Girl in Progress: I heard about this one awhile back and put it in my Netflix queue, then I really didn't hear anything else about it upon its release and now its release on DVD. Looked decent enough to me to at least check out.

No comments:

Post a Comment