Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Tuesday's With Movies: 3/27/12

Alvin & the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked: I have seen the first two Alvin & the Chipmunk movies. The first was rather surprising, and the second was bearable. I doubt the third will be that great. But, under the father code I am bound to at least check it out with my son. Who knows? Maybe it will also surprise me.

Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close: As I have said before, Tom Hanks is my all-time favorite actor. And this will now be added to my Hanks-O-Thon once I get it, because it has taken so long for me to get through. I have heard good and bad about this film, but it was up for an Oscar for best picture so it can't be too horrible. Plus, I usually like anything with Hanks in it. So we shall see.

A Dangerous Method: This one somehow got past me when it was released. I always check to see what Keira Knightley is up to, but I often do pass over the historical dramas she always seems to be making. This one does appear to be a bit different than the others she has done. Though, I am not sure if has peaked my interest enough yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment