Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Tuesday's With Movies: 1/3/12

Last week a bunch of horror films I will never see came out and I had no reason to post this weekly post. The same thing could be said about this week, but there were a few that I may be interested in - plus it's the first post of the new year. So, here you go.

Contagion: This was supposed to be the new Outbreak I guess. It has a star packed lineup, but a lot of what I am hearing is it might not be the greatest of films. But, I will at least give it a try.

The Guard: I have seen very little on this so I am not exactly sure what it is about. It does star Don Cheadle, though, who does pretty well for himself. Looks to be a mix of two different personalities being teamed up to take down a drug ring. It's been done before, but I may give it a try.

I Don't Know How She Does It: How do some of these movies get made? I really have no idea who is rushing out to see a Sarah Jessica Parker film not named Sex in the City. Plus, why does Greg Kinnear keep doing these films? He is way better than this.

Don't Be Afraid of the Dark: Yet another horror film. I swear they turn these out a dozen at at time. This one is about a young girl who moves in with her father and his girlfriend, but apparently there are creatures living in this house that want to make the little girl one of their own.

Shark Night: A bunch of people go on vacation and get attacked by sharks. Sounds like fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment