Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Tuesday's With Movies: 1/24/12

50/50: Joseph Gordon-Levitt, in my opinion, has become one of the best actors in Hollywood today. Surprising that the little kid from '3rd Rock from the Sun' has come so far. As I have said before, a little Seth Rogen can go a long way - but I have heard he is good in this film. It looks fantastic and I have been waiting to see it.

Real Steel: I have to admit when I saw the first trailer for this I couldn't believe that this film was even getting made. It just sounded insane - which is why I think it has gained the other title of the Rock 'em Sock 'em Robots movie. But, apparently this movie has heart and looks like it may be somewhat decent.

Paranormal Activity 3: Gonna run right out and get this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment