Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Tuesday's With Movies: 1/17/12

Courageous: This is apparently the next big religious movie, much like Fireproof from a few year's ago. I have no issues with these movies being made, there is obviously an audience for them - but they're not for me. Sure, I believe there is a higher power, but I really don't need to continue to be preached to.

The Ides of March: Man of the year Ryan Gosling - he appeared to be in almost every movie this past year. Here he teams with George Clooney in a film about dirty politics. Looks like it may be interesting - so this one I will check out.


Abduction: That Twilight star - or as I know him that Cheaper by the Dozen 2 star - takes on the action star role. Apparently a horrible film, but I absolutely must check it out to see for myself.



1 comment:

  1. In order: Not in a million years; Saw it - pretty good but not great; Seriously, you're compelled to watch that one? I'm sorry.

    ReplyDelete