Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Tuesday's With Movies: 9/6/11

Everything Must Go: Have heard some pretty good things about this film. I have to admit when I first heard about it I wasn't too excited, but with word of mouth and a pretty decent trailer, I am pretty excited to check it out.







Hanna: 
I really enjoyed Saoirse Ronan in The Lovely Bones so I look forward to checking her out in another role. Plus, it looks pretty bad ass with her as an assassin. Definitely checking this one out.







X-Men: First Class: One of the films that I wanted to check out in the theater, but was unable to. I have seen all of the X-Men films (except the Wolverine feature, but I will) and have enjoyed them - plus this one has been heavily praised by both critics and fans.







Community: Season 2: I don't generally post about new television series coming out on DVD, but for some reason the past two weeks have been TV on DVD heavy. I obviously love Community so I recommend that you watch it - and buy this DVD. On a side note, I am confused by why TV masterminds decide to release their television shows on DVD just a few weeks before the show is set to return. Wouldn't it make more sense to try and get it out sometime during the summer when someone unfamiliar with the show can check it out during the summer months and prep them for the upcoming season? I just felt it should be said seeing as how the last two weeks have had almost every TV show hit DVD.

No comments:

Post a Comment