Monday, September 12, 2011

Guys of TV: Skarsgard vs. Fillion

Patrick Dempsey slightly upsets How I Met Your Mother's Neil Patrick Harris to nail down the final spot in the semifinals.

Like the turnout over the weekend. Let's continue on the final few days. Champion will be named on Thursday.

Here are your semifinals. Enjoy!

SEMIFINALS
(1) Alexander Skarsgard


Skarsgard took out Bones' David Boreanaz to make his way into the semifinals. He is currently Eric Northman on HBO's True Blood.

(1) Nathan Fillion


Fillion moves into the semfinals with a victory over The Mentalist's Simon Baker. He is now the title character Richard Castle in ABC's Castle.



2 comments:

  1. I just knew I'd eventually have to choose between these two, which sucks. But my love for Fillion stretches back to his days on One Life to Live when I was maybe 12, so I must go with him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is probably the toughest choice yet...

    ReplyDelete