Thursday, January 20, 2011

100? of 2011

As many of you have seen I made a list of 50 films I will watch in 2011.

Well, I have actually made quite a dent in that list already and we aren't even out of January yet.

So, I am going to be making a second list of 50 films which I will also try to see in 2011 if all goes to plan.

That is where you come in - please send all recommendations to me in my comments section or my Facebook page (either one). I will then go through those recommendations and create a list (adding some that I have that didn't make the first list).

So, have at it. Please try and remember that I DO NOT like horror films at all, and I am not all that excited about 'old classics' - unless you provide a convincing argument.

Thank you - I hope to have the list created sometime in February, but that is up to all of you - so get in those recommendations.

1 comment:

  1. I think I've already done my part here... :)

    Coolness!

    ReplyDelete