Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Tuesday's With Movies: 2/21/12

Tower Heist: When I first saw the trailer for this I had zero interest in seeing it, but after looking at it a few dozen times now it looks like it may not be that horrible. So, I am sort of interested in seeing it now.

J. Edgar: I have really started to enjoy Leonardo DiCaprio and these biopics usually get my interest up. You'd think that with the pairing I would be all over it, but for some reason I am just not there with this one yet.

Martha Marcy May Marlene: This one sort of went under my radar despite its huge critical acclaim. It wasn't until I saw it was coming out on DVD and I did a little more research - it actually look like I may enjoy this one.

The Way: I had never heard of this one. But, it looks like it also has received some great reviews. Directed my Mr. Mighty Duck starring himself and his father. May give this one a try.

London Boulevard: I love Keira Knightley so anytime she is not starring in some period piece I am definitely all over it. Here she stars with Colin Farrell and it looks like it may have some sort of action in it. I'm in.

No comments:

Post a Comment