Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Tuesday's With Movies: 11/22/11

Super 8: J.J. Abrams and Steven Spielberg, um, yes please. I have heard some great things about this film - and yes a few bad ones - but I am definitely excited to finally see this when it gets here.

Prep and Landing: This was apparently on ABC Family last year, but it is now getting released on DVD. No, I don't think I will be checking it out. If it re-runs on television this year, I may try to check it out with my son.

Conan the Barbarian: I have never even see the first and original starring Arnold Schwarzenegger - if I was going to ever watch Conan it would be the Schwarzenegger version. Also, I need to write Schwarzenegger one more time.

Spy Kids: All the Time in the World: I actually own the first three Spy Kids films. The first one is actually really good - and even though I don't remember most of the second, I think it was okay as well. I am not sure if I have even watched the third yet. But, I will probably add this one to the collection as well - even though I am sure it is horrible. Plus, it has Joel McHale which is a bonus.

No comments:

Post a Comment