Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Tuesday's With Movies: 4/26/11

If you haven't noticed these are not the releases for today - but that is because there is no real major release for today. And, since I missed last week's Tuesday's With Movies due to my computer malfunction, I figured I would throw the 4/19/11 releases for this week.

The King's Speech: Not too sure about this one. I had absolutely no interest in seeing this film while it was in the theater, but after the Oscars and hearing a little more about it, I have a bit more interest in seeing it - at least once.







Bambi: Another old Disney film comes back to DVD, despite it already having a large release. I am still hoping that a few of the films that have not had a large release yet. But, you can't go wrong with Bambi so if you don't have it yet - go get it.







Rabbit Hole: Have heard some good things about this one, so I may check it out somewhere down the line. It isn't a film I plan on running out to see (or in my case trying to get from Netflix right away).








Gulliver's Travels: I am sure this is going to be a pretty dumb film, but I am not expecting too much from a Jack Black film. I still want to check it out though - I am a fan of Jason Segel and there should still be some funny parts (hopefully).

No comments:

Post a Comment