Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Tuesday's With Movies: 3/19/13

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey: This will be a part of my collection as soon as I can. I love the Lord of the Rings films and got the collection on blu-ray for my birthday. I saw it in the theater and here is my review. I felt it was a good start to this 'extended' movie. As I said in my review, I don't feel like we can judge it as one film because it's really just a piece.

Zero Dark Thirty: Really looking into checking this out. A great piece of history for our country on film, and the film actually looks good as well. Definitely can't wait to see it.

Bachelorette: Looks like another version of Bridesmaids but I've heard that it really isn't. I like all of the leading ladies in this film, so I will definitely give it a chance.

Price Check: A small little movie starring Parker Posey. Looks like it may be worth giving it a shot.

Les Misérables: Well, what to say. Definitely will be owning this film. It really surprised me, and though a bit depressing, this was a great film - here is my review. A film I would probably have never even looked at but my wife wanted to see. Glad she did (don't let her know that thought).

This is 40: I have to admit that I really enjoyed Knocked Up even despite the fact of Katherine Heigl and a whole lot of Seth Rogen. It was probably because I enjoyed the supporting characters - the odd group of friends and the strange little family. Here, the family gets it own spinoff and, to me, looks like it may be ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment