Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Absence

I just wanted to post a note stating that I will most likely be absent from here for a few weeks.

I am currently enrolled in a night class that is just two weeks long, but is every night for four hours.

So, with work, class, homework, house work and trying my best to see my family - this will have to take a backseat.

I do have some things to post - such as the Fall TV schedule, some movies I have seen and the NBA/NHL playoffs drawing to a close.

So, I will see you in a few weeks.

Later.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your class. Here's to hoping the next two weeks fly by...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun with the class. We'll keep the light on for you...

    PS - my verification word is "whequit," which I'm pronouncing as "we quit." Kind of ironic.

    ReplyDelete