Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Tuesday's With Movies: 11/19/13

We're the Millers: This one looked to be pretty hilarious. Sort of came out of nowhere from me - until I finally saw a trailer a few weeks before its release. Definitely will be watching it.

Planes: Kasey went to see this with his grandmother when I went to see Elysium and the both said it was pretty enjoyable. Will most likely look into it with him.

2 Guns: Wahlberg and Washington - yeah I was always going to look in on this one. Sometimes, just have to wait until its release on DVD.

The World's End: I have not seen any of Simon Pegg's films besides Star Trek, Mission Impossible and Ice Age. But, that is going to be changing. I will check this one out and have since added Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz to my Netflix queue.

Paranoia: Thor's brother stars in this one with Han Solo and Commissioner Gordon. Looked like it might be pretty good - but wasn't exactly popular with the critics. Won't stop me, though, I will check it out.

To Do List: Not sure what it is, but there is definitely something I enjoy about Aubrey Plaza. And, this looks like a pretty raunchy, teenage comedy. Definitely a watch.

Crystal Fairy: Michael Cera and Gaby Hoffman in search of an elusive hallucinogen in the desert. Dob't know a ton about it, but as of now might be a skip for me.

C.O.G.: A man travels to Oregon and works on an apple farm. Yup, staying away from this one.

All is Bright: A guy out on parole wants to make good with his estranged daughter and buy her a piano - so he joins up with an old friend to sell Christmas trees. Probably wouldn't give it a second thought, except it stars Paul Rudd and Paul Giamatti. So, I'm curious.

And While We Were Here: A married woman, while on an island, has an affair with a younger woman. Not for me.

Violet & Daisy: Two female friends become teenage assassins. Again, not much, but the stars have me curious. I might check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment