Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Kano's Khronicles

I thought I should toss something up that explains why my blog posts have been few and far between and may not improve that much until I figure out my best option of doing so.

You see, I have started my final semester of grad school which is student teaching. This will be taking up the bulk of my next 16 weeks and the rest will be given to my family and the rest of that toward the new Fall TV season (which I hope to comment on in the future).

For the most part, I have done most of my blogging from my office. Well, with student teaching I no longer have an office to go to, so I am now doing what blogging I have time for at my home (which is difficult at times).

I feel that I may have to try to do a week's worth of blogs during the weekend if there is time for it.

Anyway, I hope to continue with the reviews while in this final stage of my grad program and hopefully come back with some more interesting things when that is complete. I will keep my mind flowing in trying to come up with new and interesting things to post - I hope I can at least come up with a few ideas.

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Well, congrats! That's certainly a good reason to not be blogging as much. Take your time - we'll wait for ya. :)

    ReplyDelete